My life is consisting of:
- Midterms. Seriously though, why they insist on calling every exam a midterm, I will never understand.
- Finals week, which happens to be next week. East Asian Philosophy is about to kick my ass.
- Expensive ass campus food. Ugh why is a burger $9. If I want to spend that much, I’ll go to TGIF or something.
- Work. Medical Students are like the nicest people I have ever met here on campus, giving my biology, pre-med path ass some advice. <3
- Pursuit of Happiness by Leessang. I highly recommend this song to anyone, now that everyone is on that “Gangnam Style” hype, try dabbing into more Korean Hip-Hop.
itsyour-mother asked: Who is that meme of that jogging man who is he
It’s been so long.
It’s funny how this blog was such a big part of my life for 3 years.
We can’t go back to the times when you loved me but I can’t stand you forgetting me. Can we try again? Can we love again?
I guess you were sleeping, I’m sorry if I woke you
It’s not that I had anything to say to you
I just wanted to hear your voice
I know I shouldn’t do this, I know it’s over between us
But will you stay like this for a moment, for a short moment?
Hey! I just met you-
NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW!
What I’ve learned from high school:
- Sparknotes only helps you freshmen year. After that it’s worth shit.
- When they say don’t cite Wikipedia, you cite the links Wikipedia cites instead.
- All the time rushing to class wasn’t worth it since the teachers came in later than you did.
- Be nice to the cafeteria ladies. They’re your savior at lunch.
- Pay attention in history class so you can feel bad ass while watching movies:
“Yeah I totally got the reference bro”.
- Senior year isn’t as fun as they tell you it is.
- Sophomore year is pointless.
- Getting four hours of sleep, consider yourself blessed.
- The graduation cap is harder to put and make it stay than it seems.
- Your best friend is not the popular kid nor the nerd. It’s the person who’s always willing to give out pencils and pens.
hydrogxn asked: are your irises/pupils naturally that big..? or are they special lenses?
Nope. They’re circle lenses~
One of my senior photos that I never got to print and hand out. But I guess we’re doing it this weekend to send to family for god knows why.
Hi tumblr. I haven’t been on in about a month and a half.
What’s happened in said month and half:
- Won district poetry slam
- Graduated high school
- Graduating this Saturday for my Associate’s Degree in Web Design/Graphic Design
- Gave the speech for my HS graduating, giving the speech this saturday also.
- Missing sleep.
- Trying to gain sleep only to become nocturnal.
- Took my senior photos that we never got to print out LOL
- Spending time with my Mom a lot
- Babysitting, babysitting, babysitting.
- Finally getting sleep
- Raging at getting credits transferred and such
- Food and sleep
Now goodbye for another month and a half LOL.
Do What We Do - Jay Park
One of 6 tracks on his new mixtape that he’s released for free download: article, download
(Source: bloodydifficult, via jdaooo-deactivated20121101)
Re-arranging my room.
I have too many things omg. On to the goodwill tomorrow.
I see myself as a bridezilla in the future.
I feel bad for my future husband and future bridesmaids.